Meat and veggies get a gluten-free marinade, ready for the grill! From Zesty Olive.
Zesty Olive says, “It’s that time of the year – time to fire up the grill. Well, anytime is the time to grill, but especially during the spring and summer months when burgers and kabobs are the name of the game. These colorful Marinated Beef Kabobs With Veggies are easy to assemble and even easier to grill.
I like to make my own kabob marinade using gluten-free soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and Italian-blend herbs. I cut the steak into cube-sized chunks and throw them in the marinade and let them hang out in the fridge for a few hours. If you plan way ahead, you can let the beef marinate overnight…”
- 2 grass-feed steaks
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 6-8 Campari tomatoes
- (Note: I use this marinade twice in this recipe, so you will need double the ingredient volume listed.)
- ⅓ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
Post, photos and recipe curated from: http://zestyolive.com/marinated-beef-kabobs-veggies/